Dota 2 Introduces Major Gameplay Changes in Patch 7.34
Valve has released Dota 2 gameplay patch 7.34. The update brings modifications to the map's terrain, the pick and ban order in Captains Mode, and a slew of balance changes.
- Reworked Captains Mode Draft Order. Old: 2-3-2 Bans, 2-2-1 picks. New: 3-2-2 Bans (First Pick) 4-1-2 Bans (Second Pick) 1-3-1 picks (Both).
- Main jungle Watchers for both Radiant and Dire have been moved to different locations
- Adjusted the position of the triangle Watchers
- Moved both Outposts from the main jungle to the triangles
- Hand of Midas now has 2 charges. Initially comes with 1 charge. Charge Restore Time: 100s
- Invoker now is a Universal Hero
- Lone Druid's bear is now a Universal creep-hero unit
For the full list of changes, refer to the official Dota 2 website.